GrassKickin’ Farms grows and sells Beef, Pork, and Poultry using management intensive rotational grazing techniques along with Joel Salatin-style, poly-culture pasture-based farming methods. Although we are not yet certified organic, we practice organic farmland management. We are passionate about growing high quality PasturePickin’ Protein!
• Beef – 100% Grass Fed & Grass Finished…w/ High Quality Black & Red Angus
• Pork – Grassy Woodland Rootin’…w/ Pure Berkshire (Chef’s Choice)
• Chicken – Pasture Pickin’..w/ Red Ranger & White Heritage
• Turkey – Grass Gobblin’…w/ Broad Breasted Bronze
• Eggs – Free Rangin’…w/ Assortment of Heritage Hen Breeds
GrassKickin’ Farms is owned by the McGuffin family of five, and as a family we are constantly learning the art of pasture-based farming together as a work in progress. We farm on 50 acres located in Camas, WA near the Columbia River and Portland, OR…just 15 minutes from PDX.
As a fit farmin’ family, we subscribe to the Paleo / Primal diet of High Quality PasturePickin’ Protein, and the Westin Price teachings of the nutritional benefits of eating the Whole Animal…and many of our GK customers do, too!
Visit our website to see:
• GrassKickin’ Mixed Bundles (10–20 lbs) of Beef, Pork and Poultry…usually 1–2 grocery bags.
• GrassKickin’ Spice Packs made from High Quality Spices for Special Seasonings, Brines & Rubs… w/o fillers, sugars, gluten, nitrates, etc.
All of our GK Beef and Pork is processed at an Animal Welfare Approved USDA Inspected abattoir. All of our GK Poultry is processed humanely at a state-inspected (USDA Exempt) poultry abattoir.
GK Customers can pickup from the farm, or we offer Free Delivery direct to you locally and have drop locations. GK Customers typically order Bundles every 3–6 weeks. We can ship with dry ice for special orders.